|Sattva jacket - kind of weird|
Monday, September 10, 2012
|Close up of the Sattva pant, shown with the Cashew stripe Cool Racerback|
Cashew Vinyasa Scarf shown with either a Ray or Split Pea Swiftly tank.
More Paddington jacket photos.
Posted by LuluAddict at 4:59 PM
More Sattva Pant ($108) - french terry/merino blend - photos.
|Cashew Tonka Stripe Vinyasa|
More Paddington Softshell photos.
Posted by LuluAddict at 4:21 PM
New Sattva pullover.
- throw this cozy, body temperature regulating top on to and from your favourite class
- Merino Wool French terry is temperature regulating - and it's easy care; wash warm & tumble dry
- due to the construction of this fabric, loops on the inside may snag when tugged or pulled - but don't worry as this won't affect the look or performance of this garment
- loose fit and cropped length make this top perfect for layering
- flat seamed for chafe-resistance & comfort
|Thanks to Ms. L for the photo.|
New Vinyasa scarf colors in Pigment and Cashew Tonka Stripe. They are $48.
Seven Days of Asana bags.
Posted by LuluAddict at 3:17 PM
|The Bordeaux pants on the right are the Sattva, new Bordeaux sweater next to the Currant Paddington.|
|Thanks to Ms. J. for the tag photo.|
|This is a Milky Way Whole Hearted Tank under the Paddington Jacket.|
The first fit report I've read says she sized down because the waist is not fitted and the upper back seems to poof out a bit. She also writes that part of it is lined in fleece, part in polyester.
More photos of the Seven Days of Asana bag.
Check out this lululemon cycling outfit. I really like it.
Posted by LuluAddict at 12:41 PM
New Seven Days of Asana bag. I like the look.
Posted by LuluAddict at 8:52 AM
Posted by LuluAddict at 8:45 AM