Thursday, May 17, 2012
Lift and Separate Bra is back. It does really lift your boobs up and gives you super sexy cleavage. The only problem I have with mine is that it pulls on the back of my neck a lot. I think the back is a bit too high but maybe they fixed that in the new design.
- no Uni Boob! Medium support bra for the B-D keeps the girls up up and away!
- 4-way stretch Power Luxtreme™ fabric for no-bounce support & quick drying, wicking capabilities
- mesh back panel provides ventilation
- minimal coverage so it will stay low profile under any neckline
- front clasp lets you take it on and off with ease
- built-in pockets for removable cups
- chafe-resistant flat seams
|Photo of the older Lift and Separate|
Posted by LuluAddict at 9:02 AM