- The perfect no fuss seamless crop, from yoga to the gym, to life - this crop fits like a second skin
- Our seamless construction uses a nylon/spandex, so smooth, you barely feel it
- Medium rise, snug fit, calf length
- High recovery waistband is smooth & flat
- Gusset designed for greater range of movement & comfort
- Bound hem will keep your crop in place
- Flat seamed for chafe-resistance & comfort
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Posted by LuluAddict at 1:11 PM
This is my run outfit for today: Dark Classic Sport Gray (DCSG) LS Swiftly, black Run: Passion Crops, Lavendar Gray Ta Ta Tamer, Citron Ombre Stripe Run: Reflection Vest, Citron Mesh Headwrap, Lulu socks and technikini underwear. The weather was sunny and mid-50s.
The workout for today was Day 3 of Week 3: 5 minute warmup followed by 90 sec run, 90 sec walk, 3 min run, 3 min run, repeated twice. From start to finish this run sucked and was an effort the whole way. I kept waiting for my endorphins to kick in and it to feel "easier" but it never did. The only good thing about my run was ogling a buff fireman washing his car in the driveway in a sleeveless shirt - gotta love a little eye-candy to perk up a workout. I think my sucky run was due to a couple of things - a fairly low-calorie, low-carb day (118g) yesterday, and not enough sleep for the past couple of days. I've been working out long enough to realize that you have bad days every now and then but I felt so energetic on Sunday that today was a disappointment. Anyway, this one is in the books and on Thursday I start Week 4 of the program: run 3 min, walk 90 sec, run 5 min, walk 2.5 min, run 3 min, walk 90 sec, run 5 min. A couple of observations about my clothes - I really like running in luxtreme bottoms (my thighs slide past each other) and mesh headwraps kind of suck to run in (they fall off my head unless I pull them low on my forehead).
Posted by LuluAddict at 12:52 PM
Posted by LuluAddict at 9:16 AM