Other items I tried on/saw:
- Tie and Fly tank - I thought it was a roomy true to size. It's ok but I didn't love it.
- Bruised Berry Define Jacket - so gorgeous. I am sorely tempted to get this when I return the shorts.
- Diversity Wunder Unders - very comfy but long. I'd definitely have to have them hemmed. I tried on the heathered charcoal. If you find regular luon ones hot for summer give these a try.
- The Flash Light CRB, Define, and In Stride jackets. The CRB looked nice with my tan but the color glows.
- I saw the new Astro Wunder Unders and the purple ones are Grapeseed/Lilac. Lulu must be getting rid of left over material. I don't think they've ever done this before. They used to make headbands from their scraps. I would have to stalk the stores for months to years to get the matching headband for prints and colors. They are much better about simultaneously releasing matching headbands these days.
- Fashion Island had a healthy markdown rack and I was able to take care of some Christmas and Father's Day shopping. They had a number of swiftly tees on markdown to $39. The Meditate Pullovers were on MD, May Wee Space Stride Jacket were $20 off and they had several sizes. They had a couple of 38D Ta Ta Tamers for $39. There was a bunch of other stuff but I am blanking on it.
|The website says these are medium rise but the tag (and measurements) says otherwise.|
I received my Dart and Dash shorts but don't really like them.
Dart & Dash Take Flight
Front rise: 7" 9"
Rear Rise: 9.5" 11"
Inseam: 6" 7.75"
Waist to leg opening: 12" front 15"
14" rear 17"
I overlayed a pair of Reverse Groove shorts on the Dart and Dash and they are basically identical. Reverse Grooves have a slightly higher front rise - 8.25" but the rear is similar to the Dart and Dash. I really don't care for the low rise of the Dart and Dash so they will be going back. The lower rear rise means it won't work very well for spin class, either. I read the lululemon quarterly conference call transcript and they said there will be a spin and cycling capsule coming in August so maybe the Take Flights will come back or they'll put out another pair of luxtreme shorts with a higher rise.