|Love the Flow Y peeping out of the Smokey Rose CRB|
Thursday, November 10, 2011
Posted by LuluAddict at 11:38 PM
Run Your Heart Out Pullover. Theirs looks more suited to adults than this one.)
However, modeled on actual women, this pullover isn't bad. I think the ruffles and pleats get lost in the noise of the stripes:
The running looks smooth in this photo as opposed to the textured running luon of the new Run: Turn Around LS tops.
Posted by LuluAddict at 11:04 PM
|Heathered Blurred Gray and White|
|Thanks to Megan for this photo|
Not in North America yet but hopefully coming soon. It's the new Run: Your Heart Out Tank. Oooh, when I first saw this photo I thought the bottom was sheer luon and it was yet another tweaking of the Power Dance tank but reading the details below it's Silverescent. Count me in!!! It's like a more supportive version of the Run: For Your Life tank that I love. It also has an adjustable bra - yay! I wonder if this will also be $64 like the RFYL. It it a more integrated tank so I hope it's a bit less. I hope it's coming in red.
- It's just you and the road in this body skimmng, mid-to-high support tank
- Knitted silverescent® fabric with x-static® for anti-stink properties
- Made of 4-way stretch power luxtreme™ fabric for no-bounce support & quick drying, wicking capabilities
- Adjustable shelf bra for customizable fit and support
- Cinchable drawcord & customized fit keeps top from riding up during your run
- Chafe-resistant flat seams
Posted by LuluAddict at 10:32 AM
- Made of 4-way stretch power luxtreme fabric for no-bounce muscle support & quick drying, wicking capabilities
- Smooth mid-rise waistband with drawstring & elastic for maximum support
- Secure back zip pockt & 2 front gel pockets for storage
- Close fitting hip pockets provide jiggle-free storage
- 360 degree reflectivity for added low-light visibility
- Chafe-resistant flat seams
Posted by LuluAddict at 10:04 AM
Well, what wasn't uploaded this morning? So many of the new items that we've been seeing hit the website this morning it's easier to talk about what hasn't shown up. The new Free to Be and Energy bras didn't show up. Have the Elevation Space Dye and Currant Scoop Neck tanks hit the website yet? Those are about the only things I can think of that aren't there.
Oh yes, I've got to say I really like the new website. I love the big photos and little videos. It's only been two and a half years overdue. I've read there was a glitch that when you tried to add something to the shopping cart that the wrong size shows up but the right size shows up at final checkout so I think, compared to previous weeks there are fewer problems, but still unacceptable for a major retailer like lululemon.
Anyway, I was very good today and didn't get anything but I know a lot of goodies that people have been waiting for have shown up. What did you buy today?
Posted by LuluAddict at 8:17 AM