Oh my gosh, where to even start. There have been so many goodies that have shown up this week. The next couple of months are going to be killer on my bank account. Lulu always does this to us, they put out the really good stuff at the end of the year.
solid Black Swan showed up on the US side of the website today so if you have been waiting for that Scuba it's there now.
What are you looking for tomorrow?
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Australian Head's Up: Personal Best SS Coming Back in Currant, Currant CRB, Don't Hurry Be Happy Pullover, and More
Run: Personal Best SS is coming back in Currant, Heathered Black, and Heathered Coal. I am kind of excited about this because I really liked the fit of this silverescent circle mesh top. It's a very flattering top and I have grown to appreciated the technical qualities of silverescent circle mesh (very breathable and wicking).
- Achieve your personal best in this lightweight, body-skimming, technical top
- Knitted silverescent® fabric with x-static® for anti-stink properties
- X-static®, the silver fibre, inhibits the growth of bacteria
- Cinchable drawcord & customized fit keeps top from riding up during your run
- Secure pocket for keys, cards & music
- Chafe-resistant flat seams
- Sizes 2-12
|Cross My Heart in Currant|
|Energy Bra in Currant|
New bras in Currant - the Cross My Heart and the Energy.
Photo of the Ghost Don't Hurry Be Happy Pullover. It's also coming in Black/Heathered Black and Coal / Heathered Coal. This came from a Canadian Product Notice.
- Take your time to enjoy walking to and from class in this cozy pullover
- This high-pile polyester fleece is super soft against your skin
- Cinchable hood keeps your neck and head warm
- Kangaroo pocket with hidden key pocket
- Thumbholes keep sleeves down & hands warm
- Sizes 4-12
New blue for the Men's Side - a Metal Tech Vent LS in Rugged Blue.
Posted by LuluAddict at 10:20 PM
Elevation Space Dye Scoop Neck Tank
The Swiftly LS in Currant.
The Persia Purple and Currant Scubas.
Posted by LuluAddict at 6:51 PM
New Define Jacket in Currant.
New Power Y in Black Swan.
New long sleeve Swiftly in Currant.
Posted by LuluAddict at 3:49 PM
Posted by LuluAddict at 7:32 AM