(thanks, Kate). It's also coming in black and heathered coal. One of my product alerts says it goes to sizes 2-12 but those are notoriously error prone. I seem to recall the Ariel only going to a 10 when it was out two years ago but I may be wrong. (Another product alert says 2-10 which I'm more inclined to believe). The price is $58.
Ariel Tank product info:
- Bring grace to your yoga class in this low support elegant tank
- Made with 4-way stretch luon® light fabric - soft, lightweight, breathable coverage
- Adjustable elastic straps allow you to choose the length right for you
- Top of tank is made with luon for extra support
- Bottom of tank is made of luon light, for extra breathability
- Chafe-resistant flat seams
New Lulu pants in Heathered Deep Camo and Heathered Deep Coal.
New It's Hot in Here shorts.
- Here's a low rise 'short short' for a hot class that allows you to focus on you practice, and not your shorts
- Outer short is sheer luon® fabric is ultra light with stretch, breathability & wicking performance
- Inner short is 4-way stretch power luxtreme™ fabric with inherent wicking & high LYCRA® fibre content for maximum support
- Soft elastic waistband will not dig in
- Sizes 2-10
There is a new Heathered Black Power Y out, too. I might have to get that since I collect Power Ys in all variations of black/gray.
- Classic reversible crew - two garments in one
- Double-knit fabric provides breathability & reversibility
- Certified organic cotton blended with modal for a super soft, next-to-skin feel
- Flat seamed for chafe-resistance & comfort
- Preshrunk so there are no surprises when washed