Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Posted by LuluAddict at 9:36 PM
Posted by LuluAddict at 8:30 PM
Black Swan (BS) Gratitude Wrap. One last photo before tomorrow's upload. This is the one I am going to (attempt to) order tomorrow. I have read that the black is not as dark as the BS and that black tends to fade.
A nice close up of the hood on the Deep Camo Live Simply jacket. I think the Vinyasa scarf is the Lilac Heathered Coal Wee Stripe.
The new Black Swan Herringbone Pace Setter run skirt.
The Heathered Black Swan Define jacket. The version shown in the product alert notices must have been an early iteration.
The first photo I've found of the Coal Energy bra.
Pure Focus tanks in Lilac and Black Swan. I like the layer the Free To Be bra underneath this tank for extra support.
The new Integrity Hot tank in Black Swan and Ghost Herringbone Speed Shorts.
Heathered Black Swan Full Tilt Short Sleeve. I was skeptical when I first saw this but I liked it a lot. However, not enough to shell out $68 for one.
Tadasana Split Crop. I've read three opinions on the fit of these - the fit like Gather and Crow crops, they fit like Boogie crops, and they fit like short Tadasana pants. I am planning to visit the store tomorrow morning so will give these a try if they have them.
New men's Bolt Tech shirt that has a hidden pattern that shows up when the shirt is wet. However, it only lasts through 20 washes. I also noticed the neckline is a bit gathered. Not sure if I like that look on a man but maybe it's too subtle for most people to notice.
Posted by LuluAddict at 5:58 PM
A hat tip to the Lulumum blog for noticing this new photo on the Lululemon website. It looks like a new pink tank
|Wish MUPS Power Y from last year|
Posted by LuluAddict at 4:20 PM
New luxtreme tank called the Active Strength Tank. I don't feel immediate lust to get it from these photos but since it's luxtreme I'll definitely give it a try. It also has an adjustable bra which is always a plus. This is the Heathered Black Swan. There is also a black version.
- Moderate support and coverage tank with bra adjustability to take you from yoga to spinning class
- Lightweight luxtreme™ fabric with inherent wicking performance keeps you dry & comfortable
- Mid length, body skimming fit - follows your curves but doesn't ride up
- Fabric covered elastic straps to add support
- Mesh inner support comes with removable cups
- Flat seamed for chafe-resistance & comfort
The straps remind me a lot of the Insight Tank from last year. It was made of luon light and I remember it feeling super comfortable when I tried it on but not very supportive:
|Older Insight Tank|
Posted by LuluAddict at 3:19 PM
New Power Technique Tank. It looks like an update of the Power Dance tank from last year. I bought three of those so I am a big fan. I will definitely put this on my maybe list. Coming in Coal, Ghost/Ghost Blurred Gray Mini Stripe, and Lilac/ Heathered Coal Wee Stripe.
- Bring strength and energy to your power class in this free flowing, lightweight tank
- Bust - luon®, breathable with coverage, cotton-like feel, 4-way stretch providing support and allowing freedom of movement
- Body - sheer luon® is ultra light with stretch, breathability and wicking performance
- Moderate coverage and support
- Mesh bra construction with built-in pockets for removable cups
Posted by LuluAddict at 3:18 PM