Monday, September 12, 2011
The Ghost Ground Nesting Blackbird Scuba jacket.
Black short sleeve swiftly.
My favorite summer bottoms - Biker Groove Shorts.
Lavender Gray Dance Studio Jacket
See Me Ride Commuting Pant
Wunder Groove Pants in Heathed Coal and Lavender Gray
See Me Ride Poncho
Posted by LuluAddict at 4:13 PM
Wunder Unders. Although skeptical when it first came out, I really like the Silver Luon fabric and am glad it's back. I ended up buying three tanks made from the Silver Luon fabric - the Challenge Tank, a Silver Hot Class tank, and the Foundation tank. Silver luon feels slightly thicker than regular luon, which makes it more supportive, but it isn't hotter and I think the wicking and breathability is better. I hope there are some new jackets coming in Silver Luon, too. Since my husband has started wearing more lulu to the gym I can attest that the silver threads do a good job of containing odor.
Posted by LuluAddict at 3:45 PM
Feast your eyes on these...
- "I can't believe it's back. That thing is headed straight for loot!"
- " Ewwww!"
- "..in real life they are really that bad. Might as well buy some adult diapers and wear them, saves you $100 bucks."
- "not this again."
- "these went to 19 dollars at my store last time they were released!"
- "They can't make anything in red or green but they can bring the harems back...what is wrong with their designers!"
- "WHY do they keep trying to push these? I believe most of us do not wear diapers!"
- "i like them. i'm gonna get these and the cape that everybody hates and post them every day for an OOTD." [meant sarcastically]
- "WHY!?!? Well my wallet is safe. :)"
- "MC Hammer wanna bes, here you go! Lol"
- "can't touch these....deh neh neh neh...neh neh....neh neh."
- " If I ever feel like shoplifting an entire ham I know which pants to wear....."
Posted by LuluAddict at 3:21 PM