A reader asked for a comparison of Pink Mist and Pig Pink. Reader Amber emailed some photos of her clothes. The darkest pink on the left is Bubbilicious, the top pink is Pig Pink, and the pink in the Tinted Canvas print on the right is Pink Mist. She says Pink Mist is slightly lighter and bluer than Pig Pink. Thanks, Amber!
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Scuba "love" hoodies in Coal and Violaceous.
Another photo of the Pretty Pretty Pirouette headband. I saw another new headband in the store. It was called "The Luon Headband" and it was double layered luon and about as wide as the Untwisted Headband. I think it is going to come in blurred gray and tango red because I've been seeing new headbands in those colors in photos.
New No Limit in Black with a Purple Crush Flow Y
Posted by LuluAddict at 7:38 PM
- It's mind over matter in this high performance, knee length crop!
- Made of 4-way stretch power luxtreme™ fabric for 'no bounce' muscle support & quick drying, wicking capabilities
- High-rise waistband with drawstring & elastic for support
- Body-shaping flatlocked seams reduce abrasion
- Back zipper pocket for secure storage
- Quick-access gel pockets
- Reflective details for extra low-light visibility
Posted by LuluAddict at 6:06 PM
Just released - the Black Citron Tinted Canvas Print Cool Racerback
New Deep Breath in White
New Modern Racer Tank in Wren
Posted by LuluAddict at 5:40 PM
Posted by LuluAddict at 1:42 PM
A photo of the Grapeseed version of the Deep Breath - such a pretty color.
Good photo showing the back of the Deep Breath tank.
Heathered Grapeseed Cool Racerback.
Heathered Coal Cool Racerback. I love this but already have a Static Charcoal version so can live without this color.
Leg detail on the Mind Over Matter luxtreme running crops.
Lululemon has teamed up with Amphipod on a hydration belt. Does anyone know if the price is much different than buying a regular Amphipod bet at a running store?
All the latest Scoop Neck colors. I've rediscovered my love for the Scoop Neck tank lately and have gone from owning one to owning four in the past couple of months. Did anyone pass on buying the Unicorn Tears one? It felt a bit muted compared to the Unicorn Tears version when I tried it on. If my local store has a better pattern distribution I might try it again but for now, it's a pass for me in the Scoop Neck.
Posted by LuluAddict at 12:22 PM
A new dress made from cotton - the It's a Cinch Dress. It comes in Tango Red, Black, and Black Seabed. It looks pretty cute. I don't have any price or size information yet but will update when I do. This showed up in a US product alert so I don't know if it's in Canada yet.
- Slip this dress on over your hot yoga gear for a simple to and from outfit
- Vitasea™ is a cotton, Seacell® and spandex blend, that is breathable, soft and feels awesome against the skin.
- Body hugging fit & long length make it perfect for layering
- Drawcord sides at hem make dress length customizable
- Racerback cut lines provides comfort and non restricted movement
- Flat seamed for comfort
Posted by LuluAddict at 11:51 AM
|Black Seabed Wunder Under Crops|
|Black Seabed In Stride|
|Black Seabed Yogi Tote|
I am really liking the Black Seabed print. However, I really, really want to own it in a Cool Racerback. I don't know if it will come one but that is on my Must Get list.
Posted by LuluAddict at 12:21 AM