|Lululemon Hot Yogi Tank|
Sunday, March 6, 2011
There's not much Lululemon-related news this weeked so I thought I'd post some photos readers have sent me. Reader Ellen sent me a couple of photos she took at her local Costco. They are Tuff knockoffs of the Scoop Neck tank, priced at $13.99.
Posted by LuluAddict at 7:48 PM
Stance Pant. I can't decide if I like them or not. What do you guys think?
- This tight, straight legged crop pant is great for Pilates, bar classes and all post exercise activities
- Medium rise, narrow leg hitting just above your ankle so you can be aware of your alignment at all times
- Made with luon® fabric - breathable, cotton-like feel, 4-way stretch providing support and allowing for freedom of movement
- Hidden waistband pocket to secure $ & keys
- Flat seamed for chafe resistance & comfort
Stance Pants in Black/Violaceous paired with the Violaceous Pure Balance Tank
Coal Stance Pants paired with the Downtime Jacket
Posted by LuluAddict at 7:18 PM