Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Push UR Limit Heathered Coal Wee Stripe + Try On Review of Free 2B Jacket, Pep Tank, Run: Like the Wind Singlet & Pullover
I also tried on the Free 2 Be Jacket. I liked it a lot. It seemed to fit like a loose fitting Remix Lulu Light. The collar is a bit open but that didn't bother me. The hood is large but not overly so like on the Exhale Jacket.
I also tried on the Pep Tank. I liked it a lot. It seemed to fit loose through the midsection but felt very comfortable against the skin. I might consider it if comes in new colors. The pocket in back does not seem tall
I tried on the Run: Like the Wind Singlet and Pullover. I like the back of the Run: LTW Singlet but I hate the
I also tried on the Buzz Lightyear version of the Run: LTW pullover. The white one wan't bad at all but they
Posted by LuluAddict at 9:32 PM
Run: Like the Wind VestProduct Details:
- A technical vest for running, cycling or hiking!
- Made of water-resistant and wind-resistant stretch ripstop
- Mesh racerback and extra low armholes for breathability
- Zippered hood, so you can zip up as you please!
- Set-your-on-tail-free from the hood
- Secure zipper pockets for cards, keys, & sport snacks
- Flat seamed for chafe resistance & comfort
Posted by LuluAddict at 8:02 AM