Last year I passed on getting a vest because they were something like $80 and I was waiting for them to get marked down. Unfortunately they flew out of the stores at full price so I missed out. I'll try not to make that mistake this year. I really love my Hills and Energize Pullovers but sometimes would like a lightweight vest to wear on top on chillier days. I'll have to keep my eye out for this.
- A technical running vest for spring running, cycling or hiking
- Made of water-resistant and wind-resistant stretch ripstop
- Mesh racerback and carved out armholes for breathability
- Loose fit with dropped hem to cover your bum while biking
- Reflectivity for visibility in low light
- Secure zipper pockets for cards, keys, & sport snacks
- Flat seamed for chafe resistance & comfort