Boobs on a Wire (aka, BOAW)
Ta Ta Tamer (aka, TTT)
Lululemon has a new underwire bra out - the Boobs on a Wire. As someone who prefers an underwire bra it looks promising but I can't say I like the name. It'll be even more embarrassing asking for this than for a Ta Ta Tamer. "Hi, is the Boobs on a Wire in yet?" The image the name inspires is rather painful, too. From this point on I will refer to it as the BOAW. I wonder whether the 38DD will be as elusive to find in the BOAW as it is in the TTT. I'm not really a 38DD but the Lululemon bra band seems to run a size small compared to my DKNY and Champion Powerback bras.
The BOAW certainly looks like it has a more natural shape than the TTT. My boobs have a such a weird shape in the TTT - like half coconuts on my chest - and they sit up so high it's like they reside under my chin. Anyway, I look forward to trying this on. I'm excited at the thought of a really supportive bra in colors that match my clothes. Shivers!
- Discreet, low-neck high support bra. Lightweight, all-day comfort for the C-DD cup girl!
- 4-way stretch power luxtreme™ fabric has inherent wicking & high LYCRA® content for maximum support
- Flexible underwire separates breasts & bra sits flat against the body for more support
- Wide padded gel straps distribute weight & won't dig in!
- Gel padded hook-&-eye closure for easy on/off
- Adjustable, crossable straps!