So, are these another pair of cotton crops that are going to go immediately to markdown? Someone commented earlier even the new Flashback crops are on markdown for $39 at her store. I'm not a fan of roll down waistbands, especially not in this relatively thick cotton fabric. They always work their way up on me and then my tummy gets hot. I have to say the drawing of the backside of these crops doesn't look very flattering. I'll have to see if I can find some real life photos.
- Move through your hatha class in this loose, medium rise crop
- Made with certified organic cotton fibre and LYCRA® fibre blend provides natural softness, breathability and stretch for shape retention
- Wear the waistband up for a higher rise or roll down for a lower rise
- Ribbed panels for added movement and comfort
- Pockets to secure $ & keys
- Flat seamed for chafe resistance & comfort