I tried on the new Rhythmic Tank today. It's made of a combo of power luxtreme on the top and vitasea on the bottom. The straps are wide, stretchy, and adjustable. There are cup pockets and a drawstring cord at the bottom. It's very long - I could pull it past my bottom when fully stretched out. When I pulled it up it did poof out at the belly. This top would be fabulous for expecting moms - there is lots of room to grow. The back is a deep scoop. I really liked it - it was very comfortable and I liked how the power luxtreme held me in on top but below it felt very light and airy. I might go back and get it. It comes in power purple, solid black, and black with ocean blue.
Rhythmic Tank Features:
- Feel the flow in your yoga class in this hybrid tank-
- Low support tank with cup pockets for added coverage and lift
- Adjustable elastic straps allow you to choose the length right for you
- Top of tank made with power luxtreme for 4way stretch and wicking
- Bottom of tank made of vitasea for a light softer feel
- Hidden drawcrod in hem can be cinched to prevent it from flipping up during activity
- Chafe free flat seams
Pow Pink version of Run: Hills Pullover
Aweseome new solid Pow Pink version of Run: Hills Pullover. Like the black, the inside of the collar has the silver manifesto print on it.
Cute Remix Hoodie - Color Code: SLVR/WYDS/LOVP
Even thought I liked the silver stripe remix hoodie I didn't get it since I know I will end up staining it.
I saw the Luscious Pocket Tee but didn't bother trying it on since I am not in the market for a short sleeve top this time of year.
I did try on the Mens Freestyle Pullover but of course it was too boxy and masculine looking.
I ended up getting a Brisk Run Neckwarmer in Coal. They also have it in Lolo Purple. The educator told me lots of new long sleeve running pullover-type shirts are coming. There are also neat new colors in the works. I am going to wait and see what pops up in the coming weeks.