Lululemon added some cute new tops in the manifesto print. I bought the Run: Sport Henley and the Cool Racerback shown above. I want to try on the Gather Together jacket before I order one. I am in the market for a long sleeve shirt I can sweat in but I'm not that big a fan of the Run: Swiftly Tech for a number of reasons (fit and snaggable fabric). The cute manifesto print gave me the push to order the Run: Sport Henley today. I picked up a pair of Coal Be Still pants recently for the smokin' deal of $49 so this top will go perfectly with them. It's a bit pricey but the manifesto print is always popular so it's either now or never to get one.
I also got the embossed black Cool Racerback. I am liking the Cool Racerback more and more as I wear it. The lightweight luon is perfect for heavy duty cardio like spin. You have to get a Flow Y IV to go underneath it but if you already have a couple then the $39 price of the tank is not too bad. The cut is very flattering on. Older colors are often marked down to $29. I recently got a Raspberry one for $29 but I had to pay full price for Power Purple, which is not on the website for some bizarre reason.
I am liking the black embossed Gather Together jacket but longer length luon jackets tend not to look too good on us pear shapes, plus I don't know if this runs small like a Shape jacket or large like a Yohari jacket. I'll have to try this on before I get one.
Run: Sport Henley Product Features -
- Simple and sporty henley to layer over your tank and tights
- Clean athletic lines for a body shaping fit
- Long length to cover your bum
- 4-way stretch Luxtreme® with inherent wicking
- Open neckline and snap tape for extra breathability
- Thumbholes to prevent sleeves from riding up
- Chafe resistant - flat seams
- Keep cozy during your warm up in this longer length, hooded luon jacket
- Made with luon, our signature fabric
- Longer length covers the bum and pairs perfectly with tights
- Pockets to stash all that you need