I found a better photo of the Classic Bra I tried on a couple of weeks ago on the Facebook Site for the Yorkdale Store. If you are interested you can always call the Guest Education Center phone line and order it directly. This is a great bra for those who like the Flow Y but need extra support. It defininitely fills a need in Lululemon's bra line - a racerback with clean, simple lines you can layer underneath tops that offers decent support to us bustier ladies. It is on my short list of bras to get. It is available in white.
Monday, October 19, 2009
I just got back from the Lululemon store where I picked up another Remix Lulu Light hoodie in the Dark Classic Sports Gray (DCSG - I wrote about it below. I also saw a Heathered Fox (HFOX) brown - very pretty). I spotted this gorgeous gym bag hanging on the wall. It's the Crossift Duffel in patent leather Raspberry. I am a fiend for pink and this bag is beautiful in real life, a real standout. I love Lululemon gym bags and have an older Elite gym bag that is awesome. This bag is very roomy with lots of pockets for your stuff and made of durable vinyl. Lululemon put an informative note about this bag with lots of photos on their Facebook site. If you are in the market for a bag, take a look at this one.
- From the gym to the office and to your yoga class - this bag carries it all!
- Keep your shoes and sweaty gear in the removable, water resistant, washable pouch!
- Carry your yoga mat through the back straps
- Interior pockets for your Blackberry, iPod, makeup, reusable shopper and more!
- Easy access exterior pockets hold your quick grab stuff during your commute
- Holds a 15" laptop.
- Removable shoulder strap for multiple carrying options.
- Water resistant liner wipes clean easily.
- Tested to hold 50 lbs.
- 16"x13"x8" (33L)
Posted by LuluAddict at 11:43 AM