I haven't been able to get down to the Lululemon store for a few weeks since school began but finally made some time today. I saw quite a few new things and liked a lot of what I saw. Here are my observations:
RUN: SWIFTLY RACERBACK - Racerback version of the tee shirt. Very soft and lightweight to the touch. I would love feeling this fabric against the skin which is odd because I tried on the tee shirt version months ago when it first came out and didn't really like the feel of the fabric. The fabric used in this racerback is totally different - very silky feeling. If it was between the Cool Racerback and this one, I'd probably choose this based on feel alone. It has a much deeper armhole than the Cool Racerback and will expose your bra a lot more.
Run Swiftly Racerback Features:
- Our core basic racerback to layer with your bra of choice
- Lightweight seamless knit with mesh venting in high sweat areas
- Silverescent™ for anti-stink & anti-static properties
- Loose fit with dropped armholes for ultimate ease of movement
- Lycra® for shape retention
- Seam free to reduce chafing
Laid Back LS Tee Features:
- Everyday long sleeve tee to wear to the gym, work, bed, studio, in the garden, fixing the roof, and traveling…you name it and we've got you covered!
- Long body length perfect for layering
- Made with Vitasea
- Chafe resistant flat seams
- It's also preshrunk!! Nice