I've had my eye on the Move Tank since it showed up on Lululemon's website and today I got one in the gorgeous Paradise/Kiss Chipper Print (PRDS/KCPR) shown in the photo. (If you click on the photo, a much larger one will come up so you can see all the great detail of this top.) I am going to feel like a million bucks when I walk into the gym wearing this top.
In my opinion Lululemon makes the best prints in women's athletic wear. Athleta and Lucy offer a lot of prints but the majority of their selections always strike me as old ladyish. I also like Green Dragon/Pink Lotus and Hardtail but you can only own so many tie die/dragon prints.
The Move Tank is from Lululemon's organic line although it has a silverescent mesh inner bra. I just love the amount of design detail on this tank. The bust area has a double layer of support. The built in bra is made of silverescent mesh with cup pockets and adjustable stretch satin straps. The outer layer also has adjustable stretchy satin straps. I really like the double brastrap look and it is very comfortable. My hop test puts the support level at a medium. There is a cute layer of ribbon under the bust area that is highlighted by wide stitches in thick black thread. The top is very long, almost as long as the Movement Tank which falls below my hip bones on my 65" frame.
- Feeling hot? A yoga tank ideal for hot weather and hot workouts
- Adjustable bra straps for individual comfort & support
- Built-in shelf bra for low to medium support
- Shelf bra with pockets for removable cups
- Brushed Silverescent™ bra elastic that is wicking & anti-stink
- Certified organic cotton yarn was used to make this fabric
- Chafe resistant - flat seamed