I wrote about this tank awhile ago but Lululemon has the Not So Low Tank back on it's website (and it has arrived locally at the Irvine and Chino Hills stores). I got this tank a couple of months ago at the Newport store. It is one of my favorites for spin class. It is made of lightweight, breathable luxtreme but unlike the Fit Tank and Swift tank it is very supportive to those with a larger bust. I think part of it is due to the fact the bust area is mde up of three layers. There is the built in bra, then a mesh under layer, and then the top itself. It's hard to tell in the stock photo but the mesh gives a neat layered look to the top. This really shows up in the Pow Pink/Hydrangea Stripe (shown above) and Royale/Blueberry color combos. Additionally the straps are wide to hold you up. There is nice accent stitching under the bust to highlight your curves. The armpits are cut high so no worries about armpit fat or sideboob issues. The back is cut low for cooling but not bra strap low like the Embracer Tank from last summer. The front dips enough to expose a hint of cleavage. I really love how Lululemon can make a top that is very feminine and accents your curves in an understated way but is really functional for tough workouts. I love this top!
- A lightweight tank built for a big bust & small waist!
- Front mesh panel increases coverage
- Built-in shelf bra for medium support
- Shelf bra with pockets for removable cups
- Brushed Silverescent™ bra elastic that is wicking & anti-stink
- Made from luxtreme fabric with superior quick wicking properties
- Chafe resistant - flat seamed