The only negative is that it is cut too low in the armpits for me. My solution is to wear a Flow Y III bra underneath (essentially the Ujjayi in bra form, with thick straps and mesh back) so I don't feel too exposed. Since the Ujjayi has a built in bra, I am doubling up on support, which I see a lot of women do with their Deep Vs, but I prefer not to. However, it works for the me in this case. I really like the open back for hot days or intense cardio activities like spin. All in all, I might pick more if the price is right.
- A practical tank for yoga or the gym
- Binding straps across back keep open back while providing support
- Mesh panel insert provides ventilation & storage
- Carved racerback shape to allow full range in movement w/o irritation
- Mesh/WDW bra construction for optimum breathability & comfort
- Brushed Silverescent™ bra elastic that is wicking & anti-stink