Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Try On Report: All Sport Bra - Good Support
PS - I tried a Cool Racerback over this and thought it didn't look too bad. A little of the straps showed beneath the racerback but not too bad. The bra also shows in front but the curve of the scoops match and looks nice.
- An x-training bra that works for all sports.
- Quick drying Power Luxtreme provides inherent wicking abilities, keeping you dry and comfortable.
- High Lycra content for max hold and performance.
- Crossover back for max breathability.
- Wide straps are comfortable and don't dig into your shoulders while practicing yoga.
- Chafe resistant flat seams.
Posted by LuluAddict at 4:05 PM