Based on the photos alone the new Stirp Up pants look hideous. I see they go up to a size 14. I think this style makes the skinny-ass model look kind of chunky so I can't imagine this style being kind to a size 14 (and don't think I'm picking on larger girls 'cause I am one). Hmm, I'll try them on if they ever make it to my store but I can't see these making it into my closet.
Update: Houndlover made a comment about these looking like Hammer pants and that made me think of those awful Zubaz pants from the late 80s/early 90s. The Stir up pant could be a cousin.
- This pant will stay put in style!
- Made with luon, our signature fabric
- Hidden back pocket in roll down waist for your gym card
- Running luon cuffs to keep your ankles cozy
- Roll over waistband so you can choose your own rise