It's not really clear from the Lululemon website that the Start It Up Pant is a hybrid of Luon and Swift fabrics. The backside from the waistband down is luon and the front of the leg is made of Swift. I tried on a pair and they felt comfortable and stretchy but they were too tight on me so I couldn't give them an adequate evaluation as to what activity I would actually use them for in my life. I'm not exactly sure why you wouldn't buy the all Swift Run: Ultra pant or the Dance: Studio Pant, maybe because you want more stretch when you sit. Anyone who has a pair feel free to comment.
- The perfect pant to start off 'ur workout with
- Luon fabric adds extra stretch so these pants will move with you in any activity
- Double layer waistband can be rolled down for a lower rise look
- Front zip pockets to secure $ & keys
- Drawcord at hem to keep u'r pants out of puddles