I've tried and tried to like the Inspire tank. I've watched the video on Facebook. I've tried it on. But all I can muster is a lukewarm admiration.
I like that it is made of a combo of my two favorite lightweight Lululemon materials, Luxtreme and Silverescent, that are a dream to do heavy duty cardio in. I like that it was designed for larger chested women. I like that it comes in a very rare size 14. But it really doesn't speak to me.
I know I'm shallow but when I pay big bucks for Lululemon I want to feel prettier, slimmer, sexier than before I put it on. If I didn't, I'd just wear some old tee shirt and sweats to the gym.
Maybe I don't care for it because the color combos it comes in are rather dull. I dunno. I think the design detail that bugs me the most is the collar. I didn't care for it on the Race Tech and I don't like it at all on this top. I'm sure I'd like this top more if it were a pure scoop neck style.
Maybe I'd like more if it had more eye catching color blocking or slenderizing seaming or came in an unusual print. The whole top just screams "fat girl" at me. That's just my opinion. It's a great technical top but for the money I want technical and pretty.
Inspire Tank Features:
- Ideal shelfless tank to wear over your full support bra of choice
- •Scoop neckline & wide straps provide just enough coverage
- •Silverescent™ using X-Static, the silver fibre
- •Anti-stink & anti-static
- •4-way stretch Luxtreme® provides extra support
- •Body-skimming torso with longer length hem
- •Hem drawcord to prevent the top from riding up
- •Chafe resistant - flat seams