I bought myself a Sequence Tank this weekend before they're gone for the year. It is a low support tank designed for hot yoga. The cups are made of luon but the rest of the top is made of lightweight, breathable circle mesh which makes a great top for hot workouts. There are ties at the side so you can cinch up the waist for more cooling. The top is pretty low cut but you can layer a Flow Y bra underneath for more support and coverage. The girl at the store told me this is what she does when she wants to use the top for activities other than hot yoga. There are cup pockets if you want more support and coverage. I find this top very comfortable and versatile.
- Too shy to wear just a bra - this is the tank for your Hot yoga practice
- •Fabric on bodice panel treated with an anti-stink finish
- •Sideseam gathers for a personalized length & ventilation
- •Mesh/WDW bra construction for optimum breathability & comfort
- •Soft brushed elastic for added comfort
- •Chafe resistant - flat seams