I picked up a heathered charcoal (dark gray) Pulse Wrap at a Lululemon trunk show today. I'd never been to a trunk show before but it basically consists of a local Lululemon store bringing a couple of racks of clothes and accessories to a local studio. Anywho, the Pulse Wrap is exactly what I have been looking for to wear over my spaghetti strap tops like my new Twisted Tank.
Words cannot express how much I love the Pulse Wrap. It is essentially a belted blazer-type jacket in Lululemon's pajama soft beechlu fabric. The jacket looks great belted or left open with the belt tied in back. You can cinch the collar, as shown in the above photo, to open the neckline a bit. The jacket is a little longer in back than at front. It is not a long jacket and is designed to hit right above the hip bones so that whatever top you are wearing underneath will show. The seams and hems have a funky unfinished look. The Lululemon symbol is tone on tone and very discreet so you can use the jacket for every day outside-the-gym activities.
The Pulse Wrap will definitely become one of my wardrobe staples. It gives a polished alternative to throwing on a hoodie or warm-up jacket. Well done Lululemon!
- Wrap that makes your pulse race in and out of the studio
- beechlu fabric is breathable and good for warming up
- Wrap tie allows for a customized fit
- Collar can be worn with ties gathered to allow for a more open neckline
- Gathered hems keep sleeves in place while dancing
- Reflective-free logo for onstage wear
- Chafe resistant - flat seams