The Action Tank recently popped up in my local store. It a has a cross over back and a mesh insert in front. It seems to be an update of a couple of very popular Lululemon Classics - the Spark and Repose tanks. Used Sparks and Reposes go for close to full retail on ebay all the time.
I bought the Action Tank and really like it. I love the cross over back and the low front with mesh insert. One thing I hate about the Spark and Repose is that they have very high fronts which does nothing for me when I start to get over heated. The Action Tank's low front coupled with a mesh insert is a great update to the older styles. The Action Tank also has a built in bra with cups. That is also an update to the older styles which had just a shelf bra. The Action Tank is a worthy successor to the Spark and Repose tanks.
- medium support tank that won't show the world your belly button
- Open back for increased breathability
- Longer shelf bra to accommodate for gravity
- Shelf bra with pockets for removable cups
- Brushed Silverescent™ bra elastic that is wicking & anti-stink